Full of kindness and good to all.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Just looking at the face of Jesus when He arrives from heaven to take the redeemed to glory we shall exalt Him, we shall glorify His holy name. we shall fall down in wonder and amazament at the beauty of His presence.

I will bless the Lord all the days of my life. He has brought us here to earth to praise and honor His holy name.
I will give Him all the glory and the praise. He saved my soul, He healed me from cancer and He is making me ready for heaven.
So, I just bless the Lord for being so good, so wonderful and so merciful.
The more you call His name, the more He will bless your life.

We must show others what Jesus did for us on the cross. What a wonderful works He is doing today to those who love Him with all their heart, mind and soul. Show others your true colors. We are to be true to Jesus words. Be merciful even as your Father who is in heaven is merciful.

Just looking at the face of Jesus when He arrives from heaven to take the redeemed to glory we shall exalt Him, we shall glorify His holy name. we shall fall down in wonder and amazament at the beauty of His presence.

I will bless the Lord all the days of my life. He has brought us here to earth to praise and honor His holy name.
I will give Him all the glory and the praise. He saved my soul, He healed me from cancer and He is making me ready for heaven.
So, I just bless the Lord for being so good, so wonderful and so merciful.
The more you call His name, the more He will bless your life.

We must show others what Jesus did for us on the cross. What a wonderful works He is doing today to those who love Him with all their heart, mind and soul. Show others your true colors. We are to be true to Jesus words. Be merciful even as your Father who is in heaven is merciful.
Amen.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Our God is the smile of nature, He cares and gives food to the birds of the air, let trees grow and clean the air we breath. If God cares for nature then He will be care for us. Full of mercy and compassion. The steadfast of the Lord never ceases, His mercy never comes to an end. They...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus is alive and well and He never ever died or His body stayed on earth. So many people saw Him going up to heaven in majesty and great glory. All angels in heaven were so happy to see Him coming to His eternal abode in glory. The angel up on a tombstone has said. He has risen just as...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Those who have chosen to follow the Lord and to obey His voice, then they are the ones who will be blessed and helped on their way to their glorious home in heaven. It is just like Isaiah, a wonderful prophet of God who love Him with all his heart, He hear this. Whom shall I send? Who will...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The Lord, our wonderful Savior want us all to be happy and joyful in our life. Just give Him a chance. He want us all to rejoice in His holy presence. Only Jesus is the fountain of all joy. Let us all stop to be waiting to be happy. True happiness comes from knowing Jesus. Add joy and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The most important thing in life is to see the beautiful life Jesus lived and taught to many how to find peace and joy in their life. It created a powerful impression in our mind when we read the Sermon in the Mountain. We must go beyond looks and start generating assumptions on what He...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom