Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I feel so frustrated none of my prayers is working im starting to question my faith why is god ignoring me? Iv been trying to get back with my ex the father of my child for so long, i dabbed in witch craft for nearly a year and feel like returning seems like everything i want and prayer for takes years to answer im getting angry and tired does god know I even exist

Dear Heavenly Father,

In the name of Jesus, we come before you on behalf of Anonymous, who is feeling frustrated and discouraged in their prayer life. They are questioning their faith and wondering why it seems like their prayers are going unanswered. Lord, we lift up this burdened heart to you and ask for your guidance and comfort.

Father, we acknowledge that sin can hinder our connection with you, as stated in Psalm 66:18. We pray that you would reveal any areas of sin in Anonymous's life and grant them the strength and willingness to repent and turn away from it. Help them to understand that a relationship with you requires a heart that is pure and aligned with your will.

We also recognize the importance of forgiveness in our prayers, as Jesus taught us in Matthew 6:15. If there is any unforgiveness in Anonymous's heart, we ask that you would soften it and enable them to extend forgiveness to those who have wronged them. May they experience the freedom and peace that comes from forgiving others.

Lord, we understand that sometimes our desires and prayers may not align with your perfect will for our lives. We pray that you would grant Anonymous the wisdom to discern your will and the patience to wait for your timing. Help them to trust in your sovereignty and to surrender their desires to you, knowing that you have their best interests at heart.

Lastly, we ask for your grace and mercy to surround Anonymous. Remind them that you are a loving and attentive Father who sees and knows their every need. Strengthen their faith and grant them the assurance that you are with them, even in the midst of their doubts and frustrations.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to answer my prayer request. And God please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust and respect You. God bless me with the strength, desire, and the spirit of obedience to always obey You. Bless me to delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because Your Son, Jesus Christ, is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. God protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Satan's Strategy to Defeat Us - Dr. Charles Stanley

I am praying for you. Keep praying, focus on what you can do to take care of yourself. Have faith and be patient. Work on areas that you can improve. Is there anything career wise, communication wise, relationship wise, finance wise, etc. Take care of any area that you can work on while other things are in process

Prayers sent for you!! Please keep praying and keeping the faith. The dark ways of witchcraft are not the way. Though it may seem to you like a shortcut it is not worth dabbling in darkness and what it does to one's soul. You could also may the situation much worse. Please continue to trust in the Lord. I fully believe that God knows what's best for us and sometimes that takes time. You are loved and not forgotten! I do not know your situation and not telling you what to do. That's between you and God, but I can speak of the prayers that God has answered for me. Sometimes once I stopped trying to fix things myself, God was able to what he had planned.

God does work in his time and his ways are not our ways as the scriptures state. However, he does hear all prayers. I too have things that I am waiting and it helps to remember the good things that God has done for us over the years. Sometimes God does things differently than we expected or what we are asking for, but please do not think he is ignoring you.

The resources below have helped me. I hope the resources will help you too!

Wait On God & Live As Though Your Prayers Have Already Been Answered!

When God Closes A Door He Opens A Window

When your prayers aren't answered

I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. Lord please grant Your Favor, Protection, meet deepest needs; financial, emotional, spiritual and physical in Jesus Name Amen

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

I don’t even feel like posting asking for prayers as i feel like im constantly getting ignored by god, iv done witchcraft in the past and repented but seems to me god hasnt forgiven me as i don’t feel him with me, why is he abandoning me? Iv asked countless times to reconcile with my ex it hasnt...
Replies
Views
My ex hasnt seen his baby in 3 weeks his choice hes not asked about his baby, or financially help, im single mum i have wanted him back but now doubting if i do, hes left le alone to raise the baby takes nothing to donwith the baby im usually coping good but i need a break iv no help from anyone...
Replies
Views
Please pray for my strength. My bf son just had his third child last night. And my bf knows how I feel about his ex wife. She has been very disrespectful in me and his relationship and he allowed it. She text and calls him about stuff just to entertain him and he does not see that. Well he...
Replies
Views
Continue praying that my boyfriend and his ex wife stop talking completely. I saw they texted yesterday. I don’t like how I feel when I see her name on his phone, hear her name out his mouth and see they have talked. They have nothing to talk about and I have no idea why they talked or about...
Replies
Views
ElectroSlim is a weight loss supplement created by US-based supplement company Simple Promise. Available exclusively online, ElectroSlim uses a blend of natural ingredients to replicate the effects of Ozempic, naturally increasing GLP-1 levels to help you feel fuller for longer. Keep reading...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom