berean24_7
Disciple of Prayer
I feel frustrated amd sad. I thought my husband was doing well with certain habits that I have asked for prayer for. He has been saying he was doing well and hadn't got or done any of them. I thought I smelled something the other day and he said he didn't do anything and got a little defensive and I felt terrible for saying or thinking that. I thought this time would be different. I found something that confirmed that I was was not crazy for thinking that. I feel sad that the pattern seems to repeat and I feel like i do not know what else I can do. I have done everything I can to support, pray, help and be his peace to try and help him through it. I have focused on my own self and looked within and prayed to work on anything I need to change and grow in to walk closer to Jesus. I feel like every time I feel hopeful for victory and freedom for my husband through Jesus, that it just comes crashing down. My trust is destroyed again and then have to work to rebuild from scratch all over again. I feel deceived and lied to. And kind of foolish at the moment. I am at a loss as to what now. I will continue to pray and and continue to grow in my faith and walk. I will continue to love. I just feel so exhausted mentally. Please pray for peace and for deliverance for my husband. Also please pray that God would help me and give me wisdom and discernment on how to handle everything. I feel overwhelmed and have a lot on my plate right now with our kids and my mom with her heart and my grandmother as she ages and needs help as I come alongside my mom to help ease some of the burden in appointments and caretaking.

Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, wisdom, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. God, bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to know You, the way You want me to know You. So that I will trust You with my life and anyway that You move in my life. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps and actions. Bless me with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in all You have called me to do.