Slorimb

Disciple of Prayer
From ### in ###. ### ###. ### Pray for me based on the following. My mom is sick I need God's healing power so that my mom will be healed. I'm going to see her at off period may the glory of God be upon me so that I will travel safe. I need the guidance of God that will set me free from road accident. May God deliver me from failure since I buy a business vehicle. I need lord to assist me in operating that vehicle and to lift me higher to greater levels of success. May God grant me wisdom and a blessing in the form of everlasting life. I need true riches in the name of Jesus. May God increase my profits and help me to invest. May God open more chances of success and give me power to use those chances properly. May God heal my spirit and dreams. May God give me faith through Christ. May God unlock doors for me today. I need the help of God in my life. May God create good life for me today. All my challenges must be destroyed in Jesus name. May God envelop me with faith and success in my good missions. amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Urgently needs met ### life in Good days inheritance of the Lord comes thru for me my mom My 3 OFFSPRINGS VEHICLES HOME Spouses CAREERSPOSITIVE ENERGY YAYZZ THAT IT THATS ALL WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS
Replies
9
Views
424
Jesus as the night falls, I come before You with gratitude and urgency, pleading the precious blood of Jesus Christ over my mom and me and family and our children. Prayer for my mom, she is suffering from fatty liver grade ###, Almighty God heal my give good health and healthy liver and long...
Replies
12
Views
95
Please pray for the little schoolboy I have been trying to help; may he make progress; I need prayer before speaking to his mother who was discouraged because of bad grades. Also waiting to hear from someone in connection with accommodation and road trip up to Church. May God provide, guide me...
Replies
9
Views
33
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,917
Messages
16,804,660
Members
650,387
Latest member
Meurfelmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom