Friends Marriage In Crisis

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jesse

Guest
I am heartbroken for my friends ### and ###. ### has a problem with alcohol and prescription drug abuse. ###, his wife, has been trying without success to get ### to get help for his problem. Things have been spiraling downward rapidly in the last few weeks and he is still in denial. They are about to separate.
 
Lord I come to You asking to help this couple, to help ### with his alcohol abuse and guide him in the right path.

We know that there is nothing impossible for You, give her strength like the buffalo and wisdom to deal with this situation. I pray in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost, Amen!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my husband to change his mind about leaving me. He is holding on to many past resentments and says he doesn’t know if he can get past them. He says I broke him beyond repair. I have made many positive changes over the past few months that he acknowledges but I’m afraid it’s too...
Replies
10
Views
692
I would like to stand in proxy (again) for another friend. Her name is Kerri D., And she is a very powerful deliverance minister for The Lord, but the enemy, of course, doesn't like this, and has made attacks against her marriage. Pray that God does a great big turn around in the hearts and...
Replies
6
Views
297
This is My Prayer Request Today. Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Our God is a Great God his Mercy abounds forever. His Peace Transcends all understanding. Praise his great and mighty name. Thank him for granting me Peace in my family and with my Spouse this is still being tested due...
Replies
9
Views
424
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,422
Messages
16,787,878
Members
648,979
Latest member
Scroumore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom