Friends in Jesus Christ I ask u to join and help me

Kaundama.

Disciple of Prayer
Friends in Jesus Christ I ask u to join and help me pray to almighty for various problems I am experiencing. God bless u aĺl while u are praying with me.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus Christ Please have compassion towards me and help me find 4 homes to 4 kittens or as you please but need to leave out of my friends house. I also ask you to help me play guitar like a natural pro. Thank you and great health to bless people amen.
Replies
10
Views
323
Hello all, i need friends of God. You will be surprised how often evil is done, divination, lost souls, angry witches and demons using people or being used. Monitoring spirits stalk me and try tk ruin me. I seek Jesus while they stalk me trying to distract me from journey and mission. Please...
Replies
5
Views
199
Jesus Christ, please save me from sin and vexation. I grabbed a weight and slammed it on the sleeping location of a person named ###. It satisfies me to know that they can be heavily injured or dead already. The LORD God Almighty Jesus Christ, please save me from Christian vexation that takes...
Replies
6
Views
218
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,286
Messages
16,797,773
Members
649,832
Latest member
Bliuhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom