Friend Having Baby Right Now In ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good afternoon, prayer request members, and I have a very urgent request. My best friend is going through so much since February 14th, which was his birthday. He came back to my house late Monday night after a few days following his birthday. He was telling me how, when he was with the female...
Replies
7
Views
341
Lord, I pray for my ### and the baby right now she is in the hospital because she is hemoraging. I pray that her and baby be OK. In Jesus Name. Amen
Replies
5
Views
86
  • Locked
friend just texted me and she has started contractions. Pray that all goes well and both are healthy. In Jesus's name. Thank God!!
Replies
10
Views
114
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,542
Messages
16,777,970
Members
648,104
Latest member
Astoelor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom