Lord, I pray for ### and the baby right now ###

jcjcpurple

Beloved of All
Lord, I pray for my ### and the baby right now she is in the hospital because she is hemoraging. I pray that her and baby be OK. In Jesus Name. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that ### and I are able to successfully give my cat ### her subcutaneous fluid IV right now. Please pray that God will guide our hands and actions so that we can succeed in not only putting the IV needle in and in the right spot, but that it goes quickly as well. Please pray that God...
Replies
6
Views
114
Please pray that God will help my partner and I give my cat ### a subcutaneous fluid IV right now. Please pray that he guides our hands and helps keep ### calm and still while we do this. Please pray that she will not be in pain and that God will make this successful. Please pray that God will...
Replies
7
Views
130
PLEASE PRAY FOR MY FRIEND ###, SHE’S GOING THROUGH A ROUGH TIME RIGHT NOW SHE HAS MEDICAL PROBLEMS DRUG PROBLEMS ETC SHE’S TRYING TO GET HER KIDS BACK TRYING TO STRAIGHTEN HER LIFE AROUND I NEED EVERYBODY TO HELP PRAY FOR HER ONCE I KNOW MORE I WILL KEEP YOU UP TO DATE……. FROM: ###….. THANK...
Replies
11
Views
167
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,556
Messages
16,778,035
Members
648,118
Latest member
Cruymore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom