Friend Having Baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
friend just texted me and she has started contractions. Pray that all goes well and both are healthy. In Jesus's name. Thank God!!
 
I pray the birth goes well for your friend.

I pray to God for this prayer request in the name of Jesus, Amen
 
I pray for safe delivery for ### and child. I pray for these parents to lead this child to Jesus. I pray that this child is raised in a good church and learns about Jesus, and is born again. In Jesus name, Amen.
 
I've prayed for you in Jesus' holy name...prayer changes things! Stand on God's word - you have even more power than a conqueror - believe it.

"Yet amid all these things we are more than conquerors and gain a surpassing victory through Him Who loved us." {Romans 8:37}
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Let’s Pray: God I want Your best for me and my family. I want each of us to be physically, spiritually, emotionally, mentally, and financially healthy. I want each of us to be successful and excel in all that You have called us to do. God I ask You in Jesus’ name make all this happen in all our lives, in Your timing. God Your timing is perfect. God please do in us, for us, and what You need to do with us to make each of us a success in Christ Jesus/success in life. Bless each of us with the spirit of excellence in what You have called us to do. Bless each of us with the desire, strength, wisdom, knowledge, and understanding to live a successful Christian life that honors You in our life.~~~God please protect and keep each of us safe from all hurt, harm, and danger. Cover us in the Blood of Jesus. God You arise in our lives, and cause our enemies to be scattered. Let no weapon formed against us ever prosper. Every plan that the enemy of our soul has planned for us, destroy those plans. And God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer. God do this for all of us, today, tomorrow, and for always in Jesus’ name. Amen, so be it!~~PS: God in Jesus' name, please bless the writer of this prayer to always and forever walk in obedience to Your Word and Will for their life, and to walk in the humility and integrity of Christ Jesus. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, Friend of mine having dinner with a coworker and it could probably help save this job. Please let it do that. These people at work are corrupt disrepaect him had ex employees leave them and never learned and customer complaints. This guy might be able to help my friend. Let him...
Replies
12
Views
152
I am trying to get pregnant but I have a health issue and I know only God can fix this. Please pray for me to get a healthy baby. Amen.
Replies
10
Views
338
Hi please pray for over both of my kids ### & ###. ### has not been eating as much & losing weight she tries to eat n feels sick stomach pains after. Pray over her health please in Jesus name that her health be restored to good health & she will gain her weight back . ### is starting school 8th...
Replies
10
Views
303
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,557
Messages
16,778,050
Members
648,120
Latest member
Priyxoorran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom