Freind's Panic Attacks Redacted: ###'s Panic Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.

BibleBeliever

Humble Servant
Please pray for a dear ### of mine. He suffers from panic attacks. He is returning to work today after taking months off because of these attacks. May he be made well! AMEN.
 
"Lord, I cover myself and everyone around me with the blood of Jesus. I cover all of the members of my family, friends here, with the blood of Jesus. I cover world with the blood of Jesus. In the Name of Jesus Christ, by the power of His blood, I break off every power of the kingdom of darkness and cancel every argument in heaven that has established itself against the plans of God and spoil every attack of the enemy. I call forth, in the name of Jesus, all of God's plans and purposes for your children lord. As for me and my house, we shall serve the Lord. Satan, the blood of Jesus is against you and you have no authority over our lives NO WEAPON FORMED AGAINST US SHALL PROSPER!..IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN"
 
We ask Lord, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth that you fill ###'s brother with your presence and the Holy Spirit. Dismiss that fear. Fill him with faith, joy, peace and happiness in Jesus name. Seal him with the blood of Jesus Christ of Nazareth we pray, amen!
 
IN THEE, O SPIRIT TRUE AND TENDER

~ ###

In Thee, O Spirit, true and tender,

I find my life as God’s own child;

Within Thy light of glorious splendor

I lose the earth-clouds drear and wild.

Within Thy love is safe abiding

From every thought that giveth fear;

Within Thy truth a perfect chiding,

Should I forget that Thou art near.

In Thee I have no pain or sorrow,

No anxious thought, no load of care.

Thou art the same today, tomorrow;

Thy love and truth are everywhere.
 
Child of God,



Be Encouraged. God has heard Your prayers. He will honor your prayer request in His timing concerning your brother. You continue to pray for your brother and may Jehovah our God through His Son Jesus Christ bless you and your family abundantly, exceedingly above all you have ever asked, thought, or prayed. Everything is going to be alright!!! God is in control. Trust Him. He Loves You.



Encourager ###, ###, ###



PS: Obey God’s Word…
 
Father God please help this person who suffers from anxiety.... please help them know that you have everything in control... and that if this person would come to you, you will take care of things for him. Father God I know you have said, "be not anxious about anything, but in everything with prayer and petition and with thanksgiving present your requests to God, and the peace of God will guard your hearts and minds" Phill 4:6.... please let this resonate with this person and those who support him. In Jesus's Name Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I would really appreciate your prayers as I've been having panic attacks.
Replies
8
Views
177
Please pray and ask God that if it is His will He could please keep my blood pressure down while I'm at the doctor so they don't send me to a hospital or tests or anything and that I can go straight home. Please pray that God will keep my panic attacks away while I'm there and keep my son ###...
Replies
11
Views
199
URGENT my mother - ### has some kind of panic attack - heart pulsation, she called me again that she cannot sleep and has breathing and heart issues. In the night again, not in daylight, because she is alone at night. Please Lord have mercy on her. It is impossible for me to live with her...
Replies
9
Views
210
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,968
Messages
16,794,068
Members
649,543
Latest member
Krdaelsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom