Freedom From Sexual Immorality

If you want to live a life full of depression, regret, guilt, and hopelessness, then you will be practicing sexual immorality. Jesus wants us all free from those torments that come from hell to those who do this against the will of the Father. A woman was found in adultery and was going to be stoned to death. What should you do to this woman? they asked Jesus. The Lord, full of mercy and compassion on that guilty woman, said, "Those who have no sin, then throw the stone." None of them did. They all left. So, Jesus looked at that sinful person in front of her and said, "Go and sin no more." All Christians should hear this call. If you are a sinner, then repent. Go and sin no more.
 
If you want to live a life full of depression, regret, guilt, and hopelessness, then you will be practicing sexual immorality. Jesus wants us all free from those torments that come from hell to those who do this against the will of the Father. A woman was found in adultery and was going to be stoned to death. What should you do to this woman? they asked Jesus. The Lord, full of mercy and compassion on that guilty woman said. Those who have no sin, then throw the stone. None of them did. They all left. So, Jesus looked at that sinful person in front of her and said. Go and sin no more. All Christians should hear this call. If you are a sinner, then repent. Go and sin no more.

Thank YOU For Sharing!!!
 
Sexual sin can destroy relationships and open wide's the door to anxiety and shame even addiction and it grieves the Holy Spirit as God says our body is the temple of the Holy Spirit. Every sin that a man does is outside the body but he who commits sexual immorality sins against his own body.
 
Jesus wants all His dear children full of blessings, full of peace, joy and happiness. But if anyone of us are into sexual immorality then satan with all his devils will come to you and make your life so miserable. You will not be able to sleep well at night and nightmares shall come to you. Jesus alone can deliver you from all kinds of torments from hell. Stay away from any sexual immorality. Life a life that pleases the Lord.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I gave into lust and masturbation today. The devil tempted me, telling me it is normal and everyone does it. And how there are movies glorifying this supposed sexual immorality. I do not have a girl friend, I want one but it doesnt seem like I will find anyone soon. The devil tempts me saying...
Replies
12
Views
158
I'm sorry to hear that you're going through this. It's important to seek support and guidance. Here are some steps you might consider: 1. **Prayer and Reflection**: Spend time in prayer, asking for strength and guidance. Reflect on your thoughts and actions, and seek a deeper understanding of...
Replies
7
Views
299
Dear Heavenly Father, Today, I come before you with an open heart, laying down every burden, battle, weakness, fear and struggle that I have been carrying. I acknowledge that I cannot overcome everything through my own strength alone. I need you, Lord. I need your guidance, your mercy, your...
Replies
12
Views
201
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,768
Messages
16,792,170
Members
649,377
Latest member
Rhounkaersor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom