Freedom From Sexual Immorality

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

If you want to live a life full of depression, regret, gult and hopelessness, then you will be practicing sexual immoratlity. Jesus want us all free from those torments that comes from hell to those who do this against the will of the Father. A woman was found in adultery and was going to be stoned to death. What should you do to this woman? they asked Jesus. The Lord, full of mercy and compassion on that guilty woman said. Those who have no sin, then throw the stone. None of them did. They all left. So, Jesus looked at that sinful person in front of her and said. Go and sin no more. All Christians should hear this call. If you are a sinner, then repent. Go and sin no more.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
If you want to live a life full of depression, regret, gult and hopelessness, then you will be practicing sexual immoratlity. Jesus want us all free from those torments that comes from hell to those who do this against the will of the Father. A woman was found in adultery and was going to be stoned to death. What should you do to this woman? they asked Jesus. The Lord, full of mercy and compassion on that guilty woman said. Those who have no sin, then throw the stone. None of them did. They all left. So, Jesus looked at that sinful person in front of her and said. Go and sin no more. All Christians should hear this call. If you are a sinner, then repent. Go and sin no more.

Thank YOU For Sharing!!!

Sexual sin can destroy relationships and open wides's the door to anxiety and shame even addiction and it grieves the Holy Spirit as God says our body is the temple of the Holy Spirit. Every sin that a man does is outside the body but he who commits sexual immorality sins against his own body.

Jesus wants all His dear children full of blessings, full of peace, joy and happiness. But if anyone of us are into sexual immorality then satan with all his devils will come to you and make your life so miserable. You will not be able to sleep well at night and nightmares shall come to you. Jesus alone can deliver you from all kinds of torments from hell. Stay away from any sexual immorality. Life a life that pleases the Lord.

Similar Requests

• Article
One of the most frustrating comments I ever get goes something like this: “I wish I’d slept with my spouse before marriage, so I would have known whether we were sexually compatible.” I see at least three major errors in that statement: Regretting that you did the right thing (see What Does...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom