Free Free Free

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Please check out E Bible Study @ http://ebiblestudy.org/

eBibleStudy.org is a collection of free Bible study lessons designed for adults or teenagers, written by Bible professors from Oklahoma Christian University.

eBibleStudy.org is a collection of unique and totally free teacher’s guides for classes on a wide range of Bible topics, created by professors of Bible at Oklahoma Christian University. All these materials have complete instructions for the teacher including the objectives for the class, a detailed outline to follow for each class session, and often, worksheets and quizzes the teacher can use to make the class a stronger learning experience. Some of the sets even provide PowerPoint slides to use in class.

As of early 2014, people from around the world have downloaded over 80,000 bible studies through our website! The sets of thirteen teacher outlines per topic are suitable for high school and adult classes for Sunday Bible class, mid-week studies, women’s classes, small group studies, and even for Bible classes at Christian schools. The eBibleStudy website offers series on different Bible books as well as topics such as the Parables of Jesus, Choices that Determine Destiny, Sharing your Faith, and Understanding Scripture.

Oklahoma Christian University provides eBibleStudy as one of its free services to churches. There is no charge for downloading this material, making a copy for the teacher, or making copies of worksheets for students if provided. Oklahoma Christian University is happy to provide these materials as a service to churches and to make them available without any charge. You are free to download them and even to modify them for your own use if necessary. These lessons, however, should not be made available for sale and it would be appropriate to credit Oklahoma Christian for providing these materials when you use them.

-Stafford North
Distinguished Professor of Bible
Oklahoma Christian University

9385f0e9cf49ec7c6f8f815634706fbc.jpg

Hey Linda I want to thank you for keeping me busy this winter with all the bible study you are sending us. I am still working on One Hour One Book. Recently I just finished Thru the Bible with Dr McGee. Keep encouraging us sister! Praying for you God bless
Ms. Sarah, thank you for your prayers and encouraging words. I was up late last night reading what Dr. McGree wrote on the book of Isaiah. He is so good.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
C.f. -- Isaiah 56:10 For the leaders of my people—the LORD’s watchmen, his shepherds—are blind and ignorant. They are like silent watchdogs, that give no warning when danger comes. They love to lie around, sleeping and dreaming. 11 Like greedy dogs, they are never satisfied. They are ignorant...
Replies
Views
Father God I ask You to bless good government (1 Timothy 2:1-3), raise up strong leaders, put down corrupt ones (Ps 75:6-7). I ask for healthy alliances between the allies of the free world (Israel, Philippines, U.S., Japan, Australia, South Korea, India). Strengthen us to pray for pastors...
Replies
Views
Father God I ask You to bless good government (1 Timothy 2:1-3), raise up strong leaders, put down corrupt ones (Ps 75:6-7). Help our ers to be opened in Congress to threats against free countries of the World. Strengthen us to pray for pastors, government and spiritual leaders, missionaries...
Replies
Views
  • Article
So [Jesus and the apostles] left by boat for a quiet place, where they could be alone. But many people recognized them and saw them leaving, and people from many towns ran ahead along the shore and got there ahead of them. Jesus saw the huge crowd as he stepped from the boat, and he had...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Then [Jesus] climbed into the boat, and the wind stopped. [The disciples] were totally amazed, for they still didn't understand the significance of the miracle of the loaves. Their hearts were too hard to take it in. —Mark 6:51-52 NLT Key Thought The disciples couldn't get it! Maybe they...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom