Free Free Free

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Please check out E Bible Study @ http://ebiblestudy.org/

eBibleStudy.org is a collection of free Bible study lessons designed for adults or teenagers, written by Bible professors from Oklahoma Christian University.

eBibleStudy.org is a collection of unique and totally free teacher’s guides for classes on a wide range of Bible topics, created by professors of Bible at Oklahoma Christian University. All these materials have complete instructions for the teacher including the objectives for the class, a detailed outline to follow for each class session, and often, worksheets and quizzes the teacher can use to make the class a stronger learning experience. Some of the sets even provide PowerPoint slides to use in class.

As of early 2014, people from around the world have downloaded over 80,000 bible studies through our website! The sets of thirteen teacher outlines per topic are suitable for high school and adult classes for Sunday Bible class, mid-week studies, women’s classes, small group studies, and even for Bible classes at Christian schools. The eBibleStudy website offers series on different Bible books as well as topics such as the Parables of Jesus, Choices that Determine Destiny, Sharing your Faith, and Understanding Scripture.

Oklahoma Christian University provides eBibleStudy as one of its free services to churches. There is no charge for downloading this material, making a copy for the teacher, or making copies of worksheets for students if provided. Oklahoma Christian University is happy to provide these materials as a service to churches and to make them available without any charge. You are free to download them and even to modify them for your own use if necessary. These lessons, however, should not be made available for sale and it would be appropriate to credit Oklahoma Christian for providing these materials when you use them.

-Stafford North
Distinguished Professor of Bible
Oklahoma Christian University

9385f0e9cf49ec7c6f8f815634706fbc.jpg

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Msg. Linda I'm lifting you up to God and asking Him to continue to bless you and your ministry with words of wisdom. May you feel the peace and joy of His Holy Spirit and the love of Jesus in all you do. I'm sending love your way from my heart to yours.
Thank You Jesus amen

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU. THANK YOU FOR PRAYING FOR ME!

I am praying for you too.

Thanks so much for sharing this wonderful topic on Gods eternal word. The bible is our road map that leads to heaven. Holy is the Lord our God. He has given us this wonderful book to read, share, obey and trust. Everything in it is a blessing to everyone who keeps it in their heart what they have read. Precious Father, we thank you for giving us Your word. We shall forever be thankful to You for being so kind and good to us. In Jesus name. Amen

Hey Linda I want to thank you for keeping me busy this winter with all the bible study you are sending us. I am still working on One Hour One Book. Recently I just finished Thru the Bible with Dr McGee. Keep encouraging us sister! Praying for you God bless

Similar Requests

• Article
The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen. —Philemon 1:25 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Have you noticed how words of blessing are in such short supply these days? There is something about our fallen state that makes sarcasm and ridicule easier to use than sharing a...
Replies
Views
  • Article
When [the disciples] found [Jesus], they said, "Everyone is looking for you." But Jesus replied, "We must go on to other towns as well, and I will preach to them, too. That is why I came." So he traveled throughout the region of Galilee, preaching in the synagogues and casting out demons...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Suddenly, a man in the synagogue who was possessed by an evil spirit cried out, "Why are you interfering with us, Jesus of Nazareth? Have you come to destroy us? I know who you are — the Holy One of God!" —Mark 1:23-24 NLT Key Thought One of the things that we will see again and again in the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
So Jesus healed many people who were sick with various diseases, and he cast out many demons. But because the demons knew who he was, he did not allow them to speak. —Mark 1:34 NLT Key Thought Jesus' power was not limited. As the Son of God, he had power over all different kinds of diseases...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The Spirit then compelled Jesus to go into the wilderness,... —Mark 1:12 NLT Key Thought Jesus was led and guided by the Holy Spirit — in both good times and bad times. Just as Jesus went to face temptation in the wilderness immediately after his baptism, we too find ourselves in powerful...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom