Free Flowing Water of Life is from Jesus Christ

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
Thank you Lord Jesus.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
For the LORD, the God of Israel, saith that he hateth putting away: for one covereth violence with his garment, saith the LORD of hosts: therefore take heed to your spirit, that ye deal not treacherously. —Malachi 2:16 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... My heart breaks for those who hear...
Replies
Views
  • Article
To be filled with the fullness of the living God is to be conscious and yielding to His will, promising Him to love Him with all your heart, mind and soul. Then to receive a moral excellence before others and a character that reflects Jesus love and mercy. Holiness, righteousness and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Like many of us, the redeemed of the Lord I grew up attending church services and healing sermons that touched our heart. But I was not saved and I was not on my way to heaven. My parents could not do the saving nor they can take me to glory with them. It is so personal to believe, to...
Replies
Views
  • Article
When we enter into the holy presence of Jesus in prayer and in praise, then we will sense and feel the touch of the Master entering into our heart and mind. I sing the mighty power of God. That made the mountains rise. That spread the flowing sea abroad. And built the lofty skies. I sing the...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom