Found a strange spot on my son's ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that my son ###'s doctor won't drop him and he can keep getting care there and refills for his meds. I'm very worried. Also please pray that God heals me. I ask in the name of Jesus. Thank you and God bless you. ###
Replies
10
Views
334
Hi I’m just praying about a dark spot that showed up a week ago on my son (###) neck. I reached out to the Dr but also just praying that it’s not anything serious! It is strange and worrying me. Thank you so so much! I pray he has a long happy life ahead of him. Thank you for praying with me!
Replies
9
Views
303
I'm very concerned about a spot on my chest so please pray that it will go away and also please pray that my mammogram will be clear. Also thanks that it looks like it's going away a bit already. Thanks and I pray all this in Jesus Name! Amen!
Replies
5
Views
250
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,979
Messages
16,805,635
Members
650,445
Latest member
Ylmeastead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom