Fornance of answer e

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father God, I pray to rebuke, reject, resist, bind out all the demonic nightmares, dreams the one you made a face and broke up me and my close relationships and force me to be with people that I do not want or near me or my relations at all period. I had like 20+ versions of you...
Replies
7
Views
139
Dear Heavenly father God I Pray To Rebuke reject resist bind out on all The esvery Dreams that involve ### & ### or ### That I had between 6Am to 720 Am on ### and that doesn't include or involve any of my close relations that I do want please end those dreams today and forever and ever other...
Replies
10
Views
146
Dear Heavenly Father God i pray for the dreams and visions about ### will not come true i pray you she will not stick around me and my close relations please remove her and her family and distance them forever please dont let her stick around just to do us wrong and i pray me and close relations...
Replies
9
Views
111
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,928
Messages
16,793,741
Members
649,501
Latest member
Doruolarway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom