Forgivness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesse

Disciple of Prayer
I fell I spoke and said some stupid things before the Lord I'm just asking for His mercy that I may be forgiven and God may Bless my ### and nothing bad or messed up will happen just that God's mercy will surround me please.
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord help me clean your home and please help me to do what you ask. Please heal this home and property. I'm sorry for destroying it. Thank you for my grandma. Thank you for my mom. Help them to communicate with my mom. Please help me not feel so unloved all the time. Deliver me and all people of...
Replies
10
Views
186
Please pray that my daughter won't be upset, let down or angry with me and that my son will have a good day where I can see him be happy or even laugh. I ask in the name of Jesus. Thank you and God bless you. ###
Replies
10
Views
173
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for family members, including a grandmother, and personal repentance and healing.
Replies
12
Views
333
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,136
Messages
16,819,224
Members
651,201
Latest member
Snuirorlira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom