Forgiveness

  • Thread starter Thread starter handley2003
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

handley2003

Guest
Please pray for forgiveness. that ### will find a job and ### finance. please pray that Lord will cleanse ###. Second chance at life. Please pray that Lord will please ### with a pregnancy. thank you in Jesus name
 
Dear ###,

Trusting God, when our path in life grows muddy, is not an easy task. The mud of weariness, busyness and hurt can cause us to trip and even fall. Choose to trust that God has our best interest at heart and lean on His strength to get you through your day. Thank God for the things He has done in your past. He hears your prayers and He knows the good plan He’s prepared for each one of us. I offer and pray this prayer with you:

MY LORD GOD, I have no idea where I am going. I do not see the road ahead of me. I cannot know for certain where it will end. Nor do I really know myself, and the fact that I think that I am following your will does not mean that I am actually doing so. But I believe that the desire to please you does in fact please you. And I hope I have that desire in all that I am doing. I hope that I will never do anything apart from that desire. And I know that if I do this you will lead me by the right road though I may know nothing about it. Therefore will I trust you always though I may seem to be lost and in the shadow of death. I will not fear, for you are ever with me, and you will never leave me to face my perils alone. In Jesus’ Name. AMEN.
 
Lord we ask forgiveness and job strength and financial woe be cured, Asking for a blessing in the eyes of Jesus we present you. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for me please. ###. ###. I have brain damage. From drinking alcohol. My husband, ### ghosted me and our two daughters. Grown. Good. Not suffering losing him. They are suffering losing me. Their mother. I drank alcohol apparently like tap water. I don’t remember. I was fired from my job of...
Replies
8
Views
171
“Therefore God exalted him to the highest place and gave him the name that is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.” ‭‭Philippians‬...
Replies
9
Views
128
Lord I’m praying for forgiveness praying you can forgive me for all my wrongs. All the times I had hate in my heart lord I pray you give me a second chance for all the times I was disrespectful towards most of the people that was in my life. Lord please heal my heart lord please turn all my...
Replies
5
Views
219
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,752
Messages
16,780,700
Members
648,313
Latest member
Cyreeland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom