Forgiveness

  • Thread starter Thread starter maverick
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

maverick

Guest
I ask for forgiveness tonight in making a poor judgement in passing along some information truly believing at first I was doing it because of how deeply I cared for someone. It led to an unfortunate set of circumstances that affected many people. I'm trying to make amends, & apologies.
 
Lord please forgive this person and the talk therein and therefore love all the renewed heart and cleanse the heart and soul welcoming the best of the best which is Christ the Lord. One true God in the union of the trinity. Love the greatest of all. Amen.
 
Oh Lord please allow this person to first of all forgive herself and then go to those who are offended and ask of your forgiveness and theirs.

I pray that you will lay a great burden upon her heart to do what is Your will and what a Christian should do.

Make the path clear and concise for them

In your holy name I pray

Amen and Amen
 
Glory to your name Lord.

Father we lift up to you ###, Lord forgive ###, she has repented Lord, give her peace, and lift the burden from her heart. Father intervene and let forgiveness reign in those people that have been hurt by what happened. Let your love flow through ### Lord God, and let the situation be fixed.

Thank you Father be glorified in this situation, in Jesus mighty name we ask and pray, Amen.
 
Father, you say that you can bring goodness out of every situation. Lord, please let what has been said or done have a positive outcome. In Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Dear Lord,

We humbly come before your throne with praise and thanksgiving. You are worthy to be praised, and we lift your name up high.

We thank you for grace and mercy, and we thank you for everything you have done for us.

Father, before anything else, we ask you to please wash our sins away so we may be pure in your sight.

Send healing upon those of us who are physically or emotionally ill. Open doors for the unemployed, the homeless, the abandoned.

Comfort and restore those who are in prison. Give victory to those of us struggling under the power of addictions.

Please, Strengthen our marriages, our homes.

Be with your children throughout this week, and help us to have a closer walk with you.

We thank you, God, and praise you for sending your Son, Jesus, to die on the cross in our place. In His precious name we pray.

AMEN.
 
Child of God,

Being confident of this very thing, that God who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ (Phil. 1:6).

And the LORD will perfect that which concerns you (Psalm 138:8).

Death and life are in the power of the tongue. Continue to speak life and truth in the Love Of God.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Tonight I’m asking for prayers to help me forgive. I want to forgive all of the people who I’ve felt betrayed by, who’ve hurt me in any way, as well as forgive myself and those who I may have hurt knowing and unknowingly. I want to forgive as well as be forgiven. I don’t want to keep holding on...
Replies
12
Views
132
I have struggled with forgiveness my entire life and God has been working on me with this for the past year or so. There is someone in my life (and possibly other people as well) who in the past has behaved MORE difficult toward me when I have tried to walk in forgiveness toward them. Please...
Replies
9
Views
167
I have struggled with forgiveness my entire life and God has been working on me with this for the past year or so. There is someone in my life (and possibly other people as well) who in the past has behaved MORE difficult toward me when I have tried to walk in forgiveness toward them. Please...
Replies
10
Views
140
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,185
Messages
16,807,905
Members
650,605
Latest member
Vtheenar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom