Forgiveness

  • Thread starter Thread starter gie_liza
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gie_liza

Guest
Lord thank you once again for this beautiful Friday Lord God.... Thanks you for everything.. Lord I'm sorry for all Sin that I have done!! Lord thank you once again!! may you Lord God bless me everyday on the other for all the things that I have done! I pray for my friend ### do bad things today! I want you to forgive him Lord God!!!! thank you Lord God!! In Jesus name I pray! Amen!!! I love you Lord God!
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for You.

May God bless you and fulfill all of your requests.

AMEN.....!
 
Standing in agreement with your prayer....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

📖 Standard Lord's Prayer: Seek 1st The Father's Loving Fellowship w/ Son in The Holy Spirit, His Honor, Kingdom & Will; Then Our Needs are Added: Petitions for Provision; (Relationship with God and Others -- Forgiveness for Us & Them), Protection: Kept from Sin & Evil, Matt 6:9-13, c.f. Matt...
Replies
11
Views
128
📖 Standard Lord's Prayer: Seek 1st The Father's Loving Fellowship w/ Son in The Holy Spirit, His Honor, Kingdom & Will; Then Our Needs are Added: Petitions for Provision; (Relationship with God and Others -- Forgiveness for Us & Them), Protection: Kept from Sin & Evil, Matt 6:9-13, c.f. Matt...
Replies
11
Views
155
“I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you.” ‭‭Luke‬ ‭10‬:‭19‬ ‭NIV‬‬ Prayer Thank you Heavenly Father for this beautiful day. I pray for deliverance, peace, rest, forgiveness, and that you would rebuke...
Replies
7
Views
96
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,063
Messages
16,818,264
Members
651,159
Latest member
Teistead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom