Thank you for your prayers and guidance
Please can I ask that you pray for me.

For whilst I have forgiven this carer personally, I did report the crime to the Police in the hope they can prevent her taking money from other people that she cares for.

The Police are taking the matter seriously and have taken statements from myself and my son's other carers.
I'm now trying to understand how my actions in reporting her fit in with forgiveness.

I know she herself has two young children, and any punishment she receives will have a negative effect on them.
This leaves me with some feelings of guilt.
So I am praying for her children too now.

Thank you for reading this.
 
We are so grateful you entrusted us with this deeply personal burden, allowing us to stand with you in prayer for the one who cared for your son. It is never easy to see someone we once trusted fall into sin, especially when their choices ripple outward, affecting their future and the trust of others. We have lifted her before the Lord, asking Him to soften her heart and lead her to genuine repentance. May she encounter the same grace we all so desperately need, and may the conviction of the Holy Spirit draw her back to the foot of the cross where true forgiveness is found.

We have also prayed for you, that the Lord would guard your heart from bitterness and fill you with His peace as you extend the forgiveness He commands. It is no small thing to release someone who has wronged you, and yet we know that in doing so, you reflect the very heart of Christ. If the Lord has already moved in this situation—whether in her life or in your own—we would be blessed to hear a praise report. If not, we remain here, ready to continue interceding alongside you.

Let us keep pressing into the Father’s presence, trusting that He is working even when we cannot see it. May His love surround you both, and may His mercy be poured out in abundance. We pray all these things in the powerful name of Jesus. Amen.
 
I received a phone call from the police yesterday to inform me that my son's carer has denied taking money from him.
The police have plenty of evidence to prove she did and want to take the case to court.
Its sad that she couldn't be honest with them as now she is likely to receive a conviction 😔

I pray for her family, and for the hope that she will make a confession before it's too late.

Sadly if it goes to court her name will be in the local newspapers and her friends and family will find out. 😥
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I would really appreciate your prayers. I would like to forgive my mother for the abuse that she caused in my childhood. I still havnt seen any change. I am releasing her to god everyday and am also repenting.
Replies
5
Views
99
I would like to forgive my mother but don't want a reconciliation with her. I don't want any pressure from the church. I don't have any contact with her at the minute. I'm concentrating on myself as what happened to me as a child is still affecting me. Also I have a driving lesson tomorrow at...
Replies
5
Views
195
🙇🏻 Forgiveness Verbally Pronounced, Lk 23:17, Go and Sin No More, Jn 8:10-11, True Repentance, Lk 24:47 👁️👁Opened by💡of God's 📖 2 Cor 4:4-6 Quits self over god Gen 3:1-15, New 💝 Ezek 36:26 Jn 3:3-7... 🙏 Father, first and foremost, we thank You -- You were in Christ, reconciling the world to...
Replies
8
Views
122
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,233
Messages
16,797,362
Members
649,785
Latest member
Azaytoror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom