Forgiveness

A Weak Man

Servant of All
Jeses, I have been weak. Please forgive me for not listening to you and going my own direction. Please don't let me be sick. Take from me any sickness that affects me. I want to once again walk with you. Please calm my anxieties. Amen
 
Rejoice in hope, patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer. (Romans 12:12)

I am praying with you as you seek the Lord's Will in your Life.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have struggled with forgiveness my entire life and God has been working on me with this for the past year or so. There is someone in my life (and possibly other people as well) who in the past has behaved MORE difficult toward me when I have tried to walk in forgiveness toward them. Please...
Replies
10
Views
137
I would like to forgive my mother but don't want a reconciliation with her. I don't want any pressure from the church. I don't have any contact with her at the minute. I'm concentrating on myself as what happened to me as a child is still affecting me. Also I have a driving lesson tomorrow at...
Replies
5
Views
204
Tonight I’m asking for prayers to help me forgive. I want to forgive all of the people who I’ve felt betrayed by, who’ve hurt me in any way, as well as forgive myself and those who I may have hurt knowing and unknowingly. I want to forgive as well as be forgiven. I don’t want to keep holding on...
Replies
12
Views
132
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,951
Messages
16,804,951
Members
650,423
Latest member
Astoishaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom