Forgiveness

allie222

Beloved Servant
Lord please help my ### and my ### stop this fight. Things from both ends were said and now they aren't speaking. My ### messaged my ### but still no reply from his end. Can you help my ### move past this and not keep a grudge. When my ### comes over he just walks away and ignores her. I just want them to talk again. Please God help him see the light and forgive.

I can't watch them being like this. I want everything to go back to normal. I know my ### is better than this. It's just deep down. Show him the way Lord

Thank you Amen
 
[SIZE=12pt]In the name of Jesus Christ, I pray, that our Dear Lord will see you through your difficult situations, when you are discouraged and full of unspeakable fear. I ask you Lord Jesus that you walk beside your children during those hard times. They cannot carry their burdens, but we know that You can and You will, oh God. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]I pray that You guide your children and help them to stay strong no matter what comes their way. I also pray that You help their faith to get stronger and that your children continue to grow in You. In Your Love and Your Holy Spirit, we abide, Amen. [/SIZE]
 
Come to Me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. (Matthew 11:28)

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on you own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight. (Proverbs 3:5-6) I am praying with you.
 
I have agreed with you in prayer and pray that God will answer your prayers according to his will now!! Believe and receive!! In Jesus name! Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello family- please pray for my healing from dissociative identity disorder, deliverance from the unclean spirits that I suffer from, and justice from my past from God's throne! My mom and Dad abused me and my sister, spiritually, mentally, emotionally, and sexually in my childhood. We were...
Replies
11
Views
67
Jesus please just let there be peace in my house no more arguing, I cannot take it anymore. I don't understand why my son can't have some sympathy for mf and be better. Please also let him forgive me and I forgive him for our fight. I ask for forgiveness from you as well for me losing my temper...
Replies
7
Views
102
Tonight I’m asking for prayers to help me forgive. I want to forgive all of the people who I’ve felt betrayed by, who’ve hurt me in any way, as well as forgive myself and those who I may have hurt knowing and unknowingly. I want to forgive as well as be forgiven. I don’t want to keep holding on...
Replies
12
Views
132
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,185
Messages
16,807,905
Members
650,605
Latest member
Vtheenar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom