Forgiveness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scroggymommy5

Faithful Servant
Lord, You know me. You formed me in my mother's womb. You know my every thought. You know my every thought before I even think it. I am struggling right now Lord, for reasons I am the cause of. Please forgive me. Please cleanse me. I know that there are consequences to all that I have done or failed to do. Please keep these things from affecting my beautiful children. It is not their fault that they have the most immature and irresponsible mother alive. Please spare them. I have NOT been responsible in my finances and now I must face the consequences. Please help my children Lord. I pray that they not have to go without because of my being an inadequate financial bread winner. Please forgive me. Father, I ask this in Jesus' name, Amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Tonight I’m asking for prayers to help me forgive. I want to forgive all of the people who I’ve felt betrayed by, who’ve hurt me in any way, as well as forgive myself and those who I may have hurt knowing and unknowingly. I want to forgive as well as be forgiven. I don’t want to keep holding on...
Replies
12
Views
126
I would really appreciate your prayers at this time. I really want to forgive my mother for the abuse that she allowed in my childhood. I keep releasing her everyday to Jesus. And am choosing to forgive her. Progress seems slow. Please pray for me in Jesus name.
Replies
11
Views
138
Praying for forgiveness lord I pray ### can forgive me for saying things to ### that I didn’t mean I was mad and now ### is not talking to me. Lord please let ### forgive me lord please bring me and ### back closer together again lord please remove everyone who’s tryna be with ### I want to...
Replies
12
Views
147
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,788
Messages
16,780,997
Members
648,348
Latest member
Draivor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom