Forgiveness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Abba I pray for your divine intervention. Meet needs, bring peace and blessings according to your Holy will. Bring healing, comfort, strength and prosperity into your child's life. For your Glory, in Jesus name I pray, Amen and Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praying for forgiveness lord please forgive me for all my sins and everyone that I may have hurted in the past. Lord I also forgive everyone that hurted me.
Replies
11
Views
146
Lord I pray ### forgive me and talk to me again I said something’s when I was mad and now ### is not talking to me. Praying I hear from ### today, praying ### miss me and thinking about me
Replies
11
Views
178
Lord I pray ### forgive me and talk to me again I said something’s when I was mad and now ### is not talking to me. Praying I hear from ### today, praying ### miss me and thinking about me
Replies
12
Views
336
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,998
Messages
16,817,689
Members
651,122
Latest member
Woereorroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom