Forgiveness Of A Debt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emiliano

Humble Prayer Warrior
Last Summer I decided to enroll in 7 classes at the university and I did not drop from them. It used to be that if you did not pay for your classes by a certain date, you automatically were dropped from them. Unfortunately, it was not the case this time. Last month I received a bill for $###.##. When I called to find out why I owed this money they told me I never dropped the classes. They said I could petition for a tuition reimbursement. I have sent the petition yesterday. Today, I would like to ask for your help. Please stand in agreement with me so that they can approve my petition and forgive my debt. Things seem to get harder and harder. I just need some peace and encouragement so that I can have that enthusiasm that I once had.

Thank you,

###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

When someone wrongs us ,but not reacting to it by overlooking it,doesnt that send them a message that theres nothing wrong with what they did?That their sin is ok?I would think they see it that way,and even to me it seems like we're putting our stamp of approval on their bad actions.So where's...
Replies
12
Views
218
I recently posted this: "I have been posting about experiencing constant spiritual warfare for years and I believe the reason I am experiencing it is due to the fact that I am living in sin by walking in unforgiveness. Please pray for me about this." I want to add that there is one specific...
Replies
10
Views
123
Lord I pray ### forgive me and talk to me again I said something’s when I was mad and now ### is not talking to me. Praying I hear from ### today, praying ### miss me and thinking about me
Replies
11
Views
172
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,582
Messages
16,801,041
Members
650,107
Latest member
Qeunarordard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom