Forgiveness And A New Job

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NanaB

Guest
Hi everyone, my name is ### and I not too long ago gave my life to Christ. Before I gave my life to Him and accepted Him as my Lord and personal saviour, I put people through things and I never forgave myself till I gave my life to Christ. After I did, I still feel guilt till this day. And knowing that Jesus forgives us of our sins, I still feel guilt. I want God to accept me and to show me that He is the all-forgiving God. Recently, I have gotten a job but now they have just told me that my name has been erased off the schedule because they said that they have gone over budget. I pray to God that I can eventually get called for another job. Please pray for me to be forgiven by those I have sinned against and to receive a job. Thank you all.
 
Child of God,

God honors and favors those who walk in obedience to His Word. I want God to honor and favor the both of us. God has given us and all His Children the grace and strength to obey His Word.

This Is My Prayer Request, "That you and I will fall more in love with God and always and forever walk in Obedience To The Word of God. That we will honor and respect God with our lives."

Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name that my e-mail buddy and I will fall more in love with you and always and forever walk in obedience to the Word of God. That we will always love, honor and respect You Lord Jesus with our lives. Lord Jesus please give every member of my family, all those connected to me, and the writer of this prayer that desire and love for You (that can’t be quenched, denied, or ignored) to walk in obedience to Your Word also. Amen!!!!

Pass This Prayer To All Your Christian E-Mail Buddies!!!

You Are So Loved By God,

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Let Him have all your worries and cares, for He is always thinking about you and watching everything that concerns you. 1 Peter 5:7

He knows all that concerns you, rest in His promises ###!! It's "always" best on His time.....huggs, ttyl.
 
Dear Lord, please intervene ### mind working system. Let her see the forgiveness You have given to her and accept it fully in her heart. Please Lord, to help her to live in peace with all people that she had hurt before. Please bless her mind with joy, peace and love. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for you.

May God bless you and fulfill all of your wishes.

Amen ....!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for me please. ###. ###. I have brain damage. From drinking alcohol. My husband, ### ghosted me and our two daughters. Grown. Good. Not suffering losing him. They are suffering losing me. Their mother. I drank alcohol apparently like tap water. I don’t remember. I was fired from my job of...
Replies
8
Views
178
“Therefore God exalted him to the highest place and gave him the name that is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.” ‭‭Philippians‬...
Replies
9
Views
132
🙇🏻 Forgiveness Verbally Pronounced, Lk 23:17, Go and Sin No More, Jn 8:10-11, True Repentance, Lk 24:47 👁️👁Opened by💡of God's 📖 2 Cor 4:4-6 Quits self over god Gen 3:1-15, New 💝 Ezek 36:26 Jn 3:3-7... 🙇🏻 Father, first and foremost, we thank You -- You were in Christ, reconciling the world to...
Replies
9
Views
131
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,392
Messages
16,810,749
Members
650,777
Latest member
Twtoraiton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom