Forgive me Lord

Lord, I my heart is so broken to be reminded of the sin I have committed against You, My Lord. I didn't realize what I was doing, no excuse Lord. I have come to you privately and repented. Now I must openly confess Lord. Oh My Lord, I sinned against you. Only tonight did the Holy Spirit reveal the gravity. Forgive your humble servant Lord.
I pray for you in Jesus name Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please forgive me Lord, I fell into temptation of masturbation. I have talked about it with my therapist and he gave me helpful tips but it is hard for me to stop it in the moment or even do something else especially when I am trying to sleep or still feel sleepy. In Jesus name we pray, Amen.
Replies
10
Views
381
Lord, I really do apologize for masturbating after watching porn. I thought I have overcome it as I had not mastubated for 4 months until I fell into that sin a week ago, Yesterday, I did it again after 1 week of not doing it. I'm deeply ashamed and please forgive me from my sins and please dont...
Replies
10
Views
74
I cheated on my girlfriend. I love her sooo much she is the best thing i have in the world and I feel awful after cheating. Please pray for the lord to forgive me for what I did
Replies
10
Views
188
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,219
Messages
16,808,173
Members
650,624
Latest member
Valiethor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom