forgive me Jesus. i need you. dont leave me. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
forgive me Jesus. i need you.

. don't leave me. bless me, have mercy on me and grant me a miracle.

treat me like your lost sheep. i am in a dark pit and i turn to you. come to my aid. i love you
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Mark 11:22-27 And Jesus answered them, “Have faith in God. 23 Truly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be taken up and thrown into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that what he says will come to pass, it will be done for him. 24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. 25 And whenever you stand praying, forgive, if you have anything against anyone, so that your Father also who is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses. I have prayed for your request in Jesus name Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please god don’t leave me now make another mighty move
Replies
11
Views
252
My dear heavenly father I come to you tonight first of all I want to do what I normally do walk up and down my street tonight praying for Revival on ### Street believing that father will bring about the Revival even greater than the Azusa Street Revival praying for all my neighbors to be saved...
Replies
9
Views
231
Jesus, can you hear me? Jesus, I need your help. Please, my Lord, please come to my aid. Jesus, I am scared. I am scared that I will lose our home. Jesus, I am scared that I won't be able to pay off my debts. Jesus, I am scared that I am unable to pay for my daughter's boarding and education...
Replies
8
Views
346
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,597
Messages
16,778,434
Members
648,149
Latest member
Griathor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom