Forgive Me God But Please Help Me....please Pray For Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelCali

Beloved of All
God forgive me please. Please God provide me with divine intervention in my broken destroyed shattered relationship. Please forgive me God but please intervene so that the paper work does not work out for ### till ### repairs ### relationship with me and comes back and stays for good. I am sorry God if it seems selfish but YOU know what is going on and what has happened between us. Please pray for this matter for me. In Jesus Name I Pray, Amen.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus please forgive me of my sins and thank you for my life. I claim victory because I know you are the victor. My check didn't come and my bills are due. I am on disability and the caseworker purposely had been making it a difficult process. Now bills are due and my savings has to be used...
Replies
10
Views
431
Dear Heavenly Father I pray again before You to forgive me. Please help me to become a brand new person full of wisdom, and please help me with the right opportunity. I feel ashamed and I do not want my remaining life wasted. Thank You God, in the name of Jesus. Amen
Replies
13
Views
369
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,486
Messages
16,777,471
Members
648,041
Latest member
Zymoriarmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom