forgive me father for relapsing and all my sins. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

lognlegs81

Servant of All
forgive me father for relapsing and all my sins. thank you for your mercy and grace. praise God!!!! hallelujah!!!!!
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, Please forgive all my sins today. God. You know that I am a good soul. Please erase all my bad karmas today. My heart is in deep anguish. I am in deep fear. Please allow me one last chance to be fully forgiven for all my sins today. I am lost today...I feel totally disconnected from...
Replies
10
Views
475
I recently took some gift cards and a wallet while on a job and I'm trying to get my life together and get my relationship with God in the right direction. I don't know how to find the guy's name for this old wallet of his that's sentimental to him, I'm sure, but I need to get it back to him. I...
Replies
6
Views
516
Father God, forgive me of all my iniquities, wash me clean with the blood of Jesus in Jesus's mighty name I pray. AMEN
Replies
8
Views
396
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,562
Messages
16,789,464
Members
649,127
Latest member
Kyroyport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom