Forgive Me And Please Pray For Me...thank You

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelCali

Beloved of All
God please forgive me. God YOU know what is going on in my personal life. Please God I implore and beg you to not let the paperwork I was working with ### to workout till he mends things with me. Please forgive me God if I am being selfish. God YOU know the situation. Please help me. Please restore our relationship. In Jesus Name I Pray, Amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
♡♡♡Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, bless everyone with what they stand in need of who post a prayer request on this site (including myself). Whatever the prayer request is, God answer the prayer request according to Your perfect will for all those involved. And God bless each and every faithful prayer warrior on this site with what they stand in need of. God bless, encourage, heal, protect, and deliver the prayer warriors (including myself) from everything in our lives or around us that is not of You God. Bless us Lord Jesus with much wisdom, knowledge, and understanding of the Word of God. Cause us all to fulfill our God destiny. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen! ♡♡♡
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Strength, increased faith & guidance in the midst of the pruning process/storm. Also, that the Lord will bring vindication against my adversaries who unjustly plotted & lied against me. And vindication on those who joined them because they didn’t like me. ###
Replies
10
Views
205
Urgent Please continue to pray for my GI track and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need strength. And please pray the Lord will heal my skin rash infection problem on my leg and pray...
Replies
8
Views
260
Urgent Please please continue to pray for my GI track and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need strength. And please pray the Lord will heal my skin rash infection problem on my leg and...
Replies
6
Views
194
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,570
Messages
16,812,525
Members
650,886
Latest member
Yltestead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom