Forgive Everyone in a Dysfunctional Family

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

The best thing you can do when living in a dysfuctional family is to draw closer to Jesus and fast and pray daily for each member of your family. Ask you pastor, the elders and deacons to pray along with you, attend small prayer group from your church to pray for others in the same situation. The devil loves to see all dysfunctional families living a depressed life, lack of love and feeling sorry for themselves. Jesus want us all to be happy, joyful and full of peace in our life. Choose to live with the Lord and ask Him to have mercy to all your relatives and friends who are living far away from the Lord.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Obey Jesus command to all of us. Love one another as I have loved you. That includes to all dysfunctional members of our family. Jesus loves them and cares for them. I constantly lift my prayers to God fo my step mother and step father to give their life to Jesus. They did their best for me to know Jesus and took me to church and make sure I am on my way to heaven. Thank God for them.

Similar Requests

• Article
1 Timothy 5:1,2. Do not rebuke an old man, but appeal to him as a father. Treat younger men as brothers, older woman as mothers, and younger women as sisters with complete purity.-- Lord, may I give total respect, kindness, patience, understanding to my elderly and able to assist in giving them...
Replies
Views
  • Article
https://www.christianity.com/wiki/christian-terms/what-are-forgiveness-and-reconciliation-in-the-bible.html https://jodiestevens.org/does-forgiveness-mean-reconciliation/ What Are Forgiveness and Reconciliation in the Bible? Are They Different? Reconciliation and forgiveness are similar in...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus cared for His own family and He was aware of the need and the pain they were going through. He had four brothers and at lease 2 sisters. James, Joseph, Judas and Simon were His brothers and He loved all of them. Just before His death on the cross the bible described like this. When...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Am I now trying to win the approval of human beings, or of God? Or am I trying to please people? If I were still trying to please people, I would not be a servant of Christ. (Galatians 1:10, NIV) Guard Your Sense of Value If somebody did you wrong, rather than internalize it and wonder if...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Does Forgiveness Mean Reconciliation? Does forgiveness mean reconciliation? The quick answer: No. The reason is that forgiveness and reconciliation are two separate things. It is wonderful when relationships can be reconciled. However, that is not always possible or even safe for that matter...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom