Forever exalted is His name.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

No matter what people do or say, Jesus name is exalted on high and on earth. Let our hearts rejoice in Him alone. Delight of delights, Jesus loves to hear the redeemed praising His holy name. Amen

He is exalted, the King is exalted on high.
He is the Lord.
For ever His truth shall reign.

Rejoice in the Lord always as you continue to sing praises to Him.

No matter what people do or say, Jesus name is exalted on high and on earth. Let our hearts rejoice in Him alone. Delight of delights, Jesus loves to hear the redeemed praising His holy name. Amen

He is exalted, the King is exalted on high.
He is the Lord.
For ever His truth shall reign.

Rejoice in the Lord always as you continue to sing praises to Him.
It is so nice and full of blessings to our own life when we start praising and adoring Gods name. In heaven above, angels, the elders, all the prophets and the saints of God continue to praise and honor God. Let us all join them in singing praises to His holy name. Amen

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
When we remember to honor and praise His name, sweet thoughts of mercy and compassion comes to our heart. fills our soul with peace and joy. Strenghtens our faith in Him and nourishes pure thoughs and feelings toward Him. Spirit of the living God fall afresh on each one of us. Mold me, and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
We see them on the throne of heaven, seated on a table of love and care. He is waiting for us to arrive and live in His holy presence. Sing hallelujah to the Lord for ever and ever more. I saw the Lord, high and exalted, seated on a throne. and the train of His robe filled the temple. Isa...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Rejoice in the Lord always when you praise Him and adore His holy name wherever you are. He is exalted forever exalted. And I will praise His name. He is the Lord Forever His truth shall reign. Heaven adore. Rejoice in His holy name. Remember this. Praise coming out from a thankful heart...
Replies
Views
  • Article
And I know there are angels all around, let us all praise Jesus Christ, we are for sure are standing on holy ground. To God be the glory for the anointing of His holy presence in our life. In the presence of the Lord there is fullness of joy. Hallujah, we love You today. We shall forever...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Wonderful day has come when Jesus enters Jerusalem in victory and peace as people laid down palms all over the place. This is really a day of rejoicing because the King of kings and the Lord of lords has come to us. He is exalted the King is exalted on high. I will praise Him. He is exalted...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom