Forced Abortion against my will

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me, I've been with my husband almost 8 years now and because of things I've experienced in the past I cannot trust him anymore. I saw him did some witchcraft activity with one of his eldest sisters. She had me under total control, I thought it was only her doing these evil things...
Replies
8
Views
170
Praise the Lord..!! Please pray to re-consider me in my work place as they have terminated me due to some misunderstandings, I am really unaware of exact reason for termination. I need that job as it is my livelihood and affect my whole family. Please God be for my side and let miracle happens...
Replies
10
Views
239
Dear God, You know the truth in every situation. At my workplace, some people are troubling me, thinking wrongly about me, and treating me unfairly. Please protect me and give me strength to endure this. Bring the truth before everyone so that my reputation is restored. If anyone has done wrong...
Replies
8
Views
192
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,534
Messages
16,800,633
Members
650,051
Latest member
Aeroerdormont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom