For ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bill
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bill

Guest
For pastor ### whom the Lord loves. ### will have surgery Friday. I don't know the extent of it, but I ask followers pray with me in seeing the pastor through this. Thank you.

I will pray for Dr. ### and ask our Lord to guide the hands of the surgeon and give wisdom. I pray any anxious moments you feel, be replaced with a supernatural peace and awareness of His presence. I pray God helps you through recovery, He increase you in strength, and that the hem of his garment touch you and heal you. I ask the Father for a miracle for your deliverance. He is the great physician!! Nothing will occur that surprises Him. He is Lord over all. May you find peace and I pray the Lord uses you to witness to the staff attending to your care that don't know Jesus as savior. May the Lord be with you this week and always. I ask the faithful to pray as well. I will continue to remember you in my quiet times and utter your name before the Most High. I will remember you Sunday morning in my Sunday school class as we will pray together for you.
 
I AM IN AGREEMENT WITH THIS PRAYER FOR PASTOR ###. WE PUT PLACE IN YOUR HANDS LORD AND WE THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HELP AND HEALING. LET PASTOR ### NOW BECOME A BENEFICIARY OF THE HEALING BENEFITS OF THE CROSS WHICH HAS BEEN PURCHASED FOR US THROUGH OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST, IN HIS NAME WE PRAY, AMEN

WHO HIS OWN SELF BARE OUR SINS IN HIS OWN BODY ON THE TREE, THAT WE, BEING DEAD TO SINS, SHOULD LIVE UNTO RIGHTEOUSNESS, BY WHOSE STRIPES YE WERE HEALED. 1 PET. 2:24
 
Prayers going up for pastor ###. May he
come through the surgery with flying
colors, and may the recovery be rapid.
 
Praying for your need to meet with Jesus Christ
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

As of a recent situation that happened with the dog, is God telling me to share that experience for His glory to my church? As I'm an introvert, this is something out of my comfort zone, & that sounds like Him, as Jesus doesn't just let you stay comfortable all your life. Getting out of your...
Replies
9
Views
155
### has gone for a Major hysterectomy, as she was diagnosed with a cyst on her ovary which has grown. It has been there since 2012 & my daughter didn’t take it seriously. On 2022 she developed pain, bloating & swelling. She is Pastoring her church in ###. She is ### years old & is single. She...
Replies
13
Views
245
I am in a sense of urgency for a prayer of repentance for me that I can use. I know how to pray, but I just have problems with repentance types of prayers. I really do not know how to structure that type of prayer. ** I asked for forgiveness after I admitted that yes I had sinned, although it...
Replies
6
Views
204
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,244
Messages
16,808,527
Members
650,650
Latest member
Htoreidor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom