For You are great and do miracles so great.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

So true, such wonderful blessings Jesus brought to all of us who believe, trust and wait for Him.

Go and tell John the things you have seen and heard, the blind see, the lame walk, lepers are cleansed, the deaf hear, the dead are raised, the poor are the gospel preached to them.
Luke 7.22, 23

There is no one like Jesus who did wonders in His time and we have seeing great things happening to us when we believe, trust and wait for Him. Day and night calling on His name. Answers came down from heaven. His message is timeless and a thousand years are like a day for us. Let us all put our faith in Him and never ever let Him go, His hand of mercy and compassion will stay with us till the time to depart planet earth has arrived and we are ready to see Him face to face in glory.

Come Holy Spirit I need You.
Come sweet Spìrit I pray.
Come in Thy strenght and Thy power.
Come in Your own gentle way.

God shows His greatness and mercy when someone is sick and will die soon, Jesus comes in and send healing to the body and soul. Restoring everything we have lost and overcoming evil and sin is one of the greatest works God is doing in our life. Jesus acting with compassion and love over those who ignore, reject and never ever come to Him because of unbelief.

Forasmuch as there is none like unto Thee, o Lord Thou art great, and Thy name is great in might.
Jeremiah 10.6

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
So true, such wonderful blessings Jesus brought to all of us who believe, trust and wait for Him.

Go and tell John the things you have seen and heard, the blind see, the lame walk, lepers are cleansed, the deaf hear, the dead are raised, the poor are the gospel preached to them.
Luke 7.22, 23

There is no one like Jesus who did wonders in His time and we have seeing great things happening to us when we believe, trust and wait for Him. Day and night calling on His name. Answers came down from heaven. His message is timeless and a thousand years are like a day for us. Let us all put our faith in Him and never ever let Him go, His hand of mercy and compassion will stay with us till the time to depart planet earth has arrived and we are ready to see Him face to face in glory.

God shows His greatness and mercy when someone is sick and will die soon, Jesus comes in and send healing to the body and soul. Restoring everything we have lost and overcoming evil and sin is one of the greatest works God is doing in our life. Jesus acting with compassion and love over those who ignore, reject and never ever come to Him because of unbelief.

Forasmuch as there is none like unto Thee, o Lord Thou art great, and Thy name is great in might.
Jeremiah 10.6
God parted the Red Sea in two and He led His people through a wilderness with fire in the night and cloud in the day. Great things God has done in the past and will do great things in the presence.

Luke 7.22, 23

Jeremiah 10.6
I sing Come Holy Spirit with my guitar! I love that hym. I can feel The Holy spirit come into my house and my heart and bring the love of Christ!

Similar Requests

• Article
Lepers came to Him, the blind and the lame asked for mercy. Jesus never ever ignored anyone. With full of mercy and compassion all kinds of sickness from suffering people were healed. God is merciful and kind to those who believe, trust and wait for Him. Let us all praise and glorify His...
Replies
Views
  • Article
For Your name is great and greatly to be praised, wherever we are, just raise your voice to Him and adoring His holy name. So, let us all give glory to His holy name for His name is great and greatly to be praised, the whole world will bow down before Him and glorify His name. How can we...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Blessings upon blessings shall come to your life and to those you love and care. Help from heaven shall fall down like a rain to soak your soul with the holy presence of the Lord. Healing and mercy shall arrive at your door and there will not be sadness, pain or worry. It is the touch of the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Our wonderful Savior and Lord is full of mercy and compassion on those who seek His face, on a daily basis calling on Him for help and grace. When we read His word and we obey it, there comes sweet peace and joy in our life and the life of those who love and care. He remembers our frame and...
Replies
Views
O Lord, You are so great in mercy and compassion. Thank you for saving those lost souls and for touching our hearts to love You more than ever before. Please God, heal my niece who is so ill and nee the touch of the Lord, she cant even go to church. She is in a wheel chair. Heal her o Lord I...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom