For ### visa. Almost a year ...

Word of God says My GRACE is sufficient for thee
God remember this person and FULFILL all her desires according to ur WILL let every stumbling blocks be REMOVED and let ur NAME be GLORIFIED by her life in JESUS MIGHTY NAME I pray. AMEN
 
For my ### visa. Almost a year waiting, away from ###.
Lord we ask that this visa will come soon. I pray that you place your child's information on top of the pile for approvals. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
Word of God says My GRACE is sufficient for thee
God remember this person n FULFILL all her desires according to ur WILL let every stumbling blocks be REMOVED n let ur NAME be GLORIFIED by her life in JESUS MIGHTY NAME I pray. AMEN
I receive it in Jesus’ name and I bless you and your family with abundance of grace.
 
I receive it in Jesus’ name and I bless you and your family with abundance of grace.
 
Lord we ask that this visa will come soon. I pray that you place your child's information on top of the pile for approvals. In Jesus name. Amen.
I receive it in Jesus’ name and I bless you and your family with abundance of grace.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus please let the post office stop doing this to me. We haven't received any mail in almost a week, I complained about it, and they lied on the complaint and said that the mail is being delivered, but it isn'. There has been no sign of a mail truck in the entire neighborhood in over a week. I...
Replies
6
Views
95
Rebuke it torment in the neighborhood contagious in everywhere with divorce in all are, divorce friends, divorce family, divorce business, divorce marriage, divorce relationships; those demons are idle unoccupied. The only thing has is ruin, disgraced another for giving increasing with it...
Replies
11
Views
176
Please pray for me regarding my ### visa application. I pray that, by God’s grace and in the name of Jesus, my visa will be approved soon. May the Lord open the right doors for my future, give me strength, peace, and patience while I wait, and guide me in every step ahead. I also pray for my...
Replies
7
Views
188
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,730
Messages
16,780,182
Members
648,277
Latest member
Veirdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom