For Unborn Baby And Family

  • Thread starter Thread starter belinda
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

belinda

Guest
my life is total mess how do I cope with maybe going to jail and having an unhealthy baby. we went to move to Canada last month turned away b/c paperwork was not in order I coped with that and then turned back to USA all 4 members of family got arrested now we have to go to court Sept 12 on top of all this I'm 18 weeks pregnant and 45 years old just been told by dr after having the quad blood screening baby maybe not in good health and he wants us back in office Monday I would love people to pray for my butter bean to be healthy I don't think I can cope with more I would love to go back home to UK but dr thinks I need to stay here and then there is court case and on top of that my 20-year-old son left home due to the stuff about the Canadian/USA stuff going I know he is safe where he is and know other son wants to leave we are all living with in-laws I feel I have been given too much to cope with
 
The heavenly father attain to your prayer and see you through in any condition in Jesus name. Read Psalm 23.
 
lord, u rthe only one who can clean up the mess, ### i s in..ord, let the right decisions of authorities work in their favour & they be able to praise & thank ur name lOrd..Lord, I humbly ask u to hold her little one in her womb at ut best care..Amen..god bless
 
I feel like this a lot lately myself and in at times that are hard I remember Job and I know God would not and could give us anything we could not handle, even though at times it seems as though it is. Please remember the story of Job and all he went through and all that you are going through and in the end it will all be right.

AMEN.
 
Child of God,

Isaiah 65:24 (KJV) And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.

Philippians 4:6,7 tells us … To be anxious for nothing (don’t worry about anything), but in everything by prayer and supplication (pray, talk to God), with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Let’s Pray… God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will honor my prayer requests; spoken and unspoken that is the will of God for my life, those in my family, and all those that I love and pray for. Save, Bless, Deliver, Heal, and Educate everyone that is connected to me including myself. Bless us to prosper, be in excellent health, even as our souls prosper in You. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked, thought, are prayed. Crown our heads with wisdom, knowledge, understanding, and great favor as we grow and mature in the true knowledge of God’s Word. Bless our love for You God to grow deeper and ever so sweeter with each passing week, month, and year.

Teach each of us how to live our lives pleasing unto You Lord Jesus and bless us with a made up mind to do so. Bless us with strength, endurance, safety, and protection as we purpose in our hearts to live a holy righteous lifestyle according to Your Word; regardless of what anyone says or thinks. Let peace, love, joy, prosperity, respect for one another, and honor rain within the walls of our homes. Use each and every one of us for the Glory of God. And God all that I have asked You to do for me and everyone that is connected to me in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and the one who sent this prayer to me. God thank You. Thank You. Thank You for answering this prayer with a Yes and Amen.

Please Pass This Prayer on to every Christian on Your e-mail list. They need this prayer too.

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Cast all your worries to our Lord..and he will take care of you, your baby and your family. Trust Him, He's good and full of mercy. In the name of Jesus..Amen and Amen!
 
Lord save ### from the troubles and protect ### with your love, extend support for everything ### does in ### life..in Jesus name i pray amen
 
Heavenly Father I pray that you work in a mighty way in this ###'s life. Restore her. Anoint her. Show her Your will for her life. Put Your hedge of protection around her. In Jesus name amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my toddler, he hasn't started talking yet and i'm worried about autism. i'm currently pregnant with my second baby and i've been worried sick about if this baby will be autistic. I've prayed to God for him to give my baby his speech and to remove any form of autism from him and...
Replies
8
Views
126
My daughter is pregnant. She went to the Dr and with labs they said her baby in only had one chromosome which means her baby will have turners syndrome with life long complications. Help me pray this isn't so and she will deliver a healthy baby girl with no complications or deformities.. thank you.
Replies
20
Views
400
Praying for all those who are suffering abandonment/abortive spirit in their life or our life, who lost family, abandoned for (wife) abandoned (for husband) abandoned (for daughter) abandoned (for son) alone kids abandoned in everywhere 1,2,3,4,5,6 pray from this beggar for shelter or madhouse...
Replies
8
Views
197
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,459
Messages
16,811,353
Members
650,815
Latest member
Wltialand

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom