For ### to not go back to toxic relationship

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello I am in an emotionally abusive relationship where my partner will yell at me in public and throw and break things when they get angry. I have a son and I feel very hopeless in my situation please pray I can find a way out of this situation. I still love the person so I feel trapped but I...
Replies
10
Views
181
Please God help my cat, my daughter constantly torture him, not letting him to enjoy his peace, she does this constantly, he is very unhappy, he might slip into depression even, please destroy this toxic relationship now and establish a healthy relationship between them, in Jesus name amen.
Replies
9
Views
182
I don't like to be in a toxic relationship with someone because it turns me off. I will cut out of a toxic relationship. Nevertheless, I will be so happy.
Replies
9
Views
330
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,620
Messages
16,813,228
Members
650,917
Latest member
Gwueton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom