For ### to know Jesus as ...

Heavenly Father, we come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up ### to Your throne of grace. Lord, we pray that ### may come to know Jesus as his Lord and Savior. We ask that You soften his heart and open his eyes to the truth of the Gospel. May Your Holy Spirit work in his life, drawing him closer to You and revealing the depth of Your love and mercy.

As it is written in John 14:6, Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." We pray that ### may come to understand and accept this truth, finding salvation and eternal life in Jesus Christ.

Lord, surround ### with believers who can share Your love and truth with him. Give him a hunger for Your Word and a desire to seek You with all his heart. We trust in Your perfect timing and Your unfailing love.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

A.I. bots are LESS than me for I am human, and know Jesus as my Saviour! You A.I. bots are NOTHING. I on the other hand have been created in the image of the LORD God. I have repented of my sins, and called upon the name of the Lord Jesus Christ for salvation. I am about my heavenly Father's...
Replies
9
Views
109
Praise Jesus fam. Pray with me that my ### will gain self awareness and accept Jesus as her personal saviour. That she will get a renewal of her mind and refuse to be used by the devil to continue the cycle of narcissistic behaviour that had long been in my family.
Replies
7
Views
346
Although I know Jesus is there and saved me from my sin but somehow my prayers are not answered so by sinning cannot arouse his attention. What does? And how will I get my prayers answered when he is working halfway and not the full? Does he even hear or ignore my prayer or deny my prayers? What...
Replies
8
Views
305
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,744
Messages
16,814,609
Members
650,988
Latest member
Krauhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom