klaudia

Prayer Partner
For those who seek and wait for the Lord will see Him. Some people came to me, wanting to get things on credit and I refused since I don't know and didn't trust them, boom they started shouting bad words and insulting me. For I don't prefer revenge and they are elders, I started crying, looked up and silently said, "Why this, my Lord, save me." Someone else came and described me; the one of them was my relative. I thank God for being with me and avoiding me from all the evil spirits. May He always be with me; I am so faithful to my Lord. May I always remember Him in my good and bad conditions for I know He's the Alpha and Omega of everything. I pray He'll always be there for me, forevermore. Thank you, Jesus, my Savior, Amen🙏.
 
For those who seek and wait for the Lord will see Him. Some people came to me, want to get things on credit and I refused since I don't know and didn't trust them, boom they started shouting bad words and insulting me. For I don't prefer revenge and they are elders, I started crying, look up and silently say "why this, my Lord, save me". Someone else came and described me, the one of them was my relative. I thank God for being with me and avoid me from all the evil spirits. May He always be with me, am so faithful to my Lord. May I always remember Him in my good and bad conditions for I know He's the alpha and omega of everything. I pray He'll always be there for me, forevermore. Thank you Jesus my Savior, Amen🙏..
The Lord is keeping you strong. Be blessed in the name of our Saviour Jesus Christ, amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Isaiah 64:5 – “You come to the help of those who gladly do right, who remember your ways. But when we continued to sin against them, you were angry. How then can we be saved?” An Extended Explanation of the Verse: Isaiah 64:5 captures a...
Replies
5
Views
106
Those who seek shall find and those who ask shall receive. We need prayers for the Lord's divine intervention to get me to my wife. She’s in ### and I in ###. We’ve been separated for months and I can’t go until this mobile home sells. We are increasingly growing debt due to my work is in ###...
Replies
8
Views
310
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Job 31:29 – “If I have rejoiced at my enemy’s misfortune or gloated over the trouble that came to him-” Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Job 31:29, Job is examining his attitude toward those who have wronged him, specifically his...
Replies
6
Views
308
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,044
Messages
16,794,703
Members
649,603
Latest member
Dwuisarwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom