B
babydoll
Guest
Dear Lord,
Yesterday two of my ### prophesied over me, and my heart was lifted right away. I thank you for my two loving ###, and who they are in my life. Please bless my ###, their beautiful wives and children, and grant all their hearts desires Lord. And please make every one of those prophecies come to fruition this month. I thank you for letting me teach religion in schools and I ask that I be made worthy to teach these precious children. Equip me to be everything that class needs, and bless my ###. Please please protect my mum and dad, and restore all health unto them. Please remove all weakness and sickness and distress, and please send a thousand angels tonight to fight everything off, so that there is no more trouble in this home. In Jesus mighty name. Amen and amen!
Yesterday two of my ### prophesied over me, and my heart was lifted right away. I thank you for my two loving ###, and who they are in my life. Please bless my ###, their beautiful wives and children, and grant all their hearts desires Lord. And please make every one of those prophecies come to fruition this month. I thank you for letting me teach religion in schools and I ask that I be made worthy to teach these precious children. Equip me to be everything that class needs, and bless my ###. Please please protect my mum and dad, and restore all health unto them. Please remove all weakness and sickness and distress, and please send a thousand angels tonight to fight everything off, so that there is no more trouble in this home. In Jesus mighty name. Amen and amen!
