For the most part, I try to apologize to ###.

  • Thread starter Thread starter -
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest
For the most part, I try to apologize to everyone I have hurt. It's not normal of me to hurt anyone intentionally, but I have before I really knew God. I used to do things to people that they have done to me so they could feel my same emotions. But that's not me anymore. Today, I apologized to someone if I ever hurt him emotionally. He did things to me as well but he never just came and gave me a sincere apology like I just did for him. He always just says sorry, in the midst of what he just did and I know it's not too sincere, cause he does it again & again. But, it's okay. I'm fine. I just wanna be forgiven by God first, then him and then I wanna move on knowing I cleared my wrongs by admitting them and apologizing. That's a little relief, Lord forgive me for the rest of my wrongs and any hurt I brought upon others. Heal my broken heart please and help me take this pain day by day and move on. Thank you, Father. Amen
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God, ### has never apologized to me at all after the breakup. I keep on trying to contact him and make him realize things but its as if nothing is happening. I feel devastated inside and I just want him to see how much he hurt me. God, why did you allow for this to happen? I do not wish...
Replies
8
Views
108
Hello so just posted “Prayer for Provision”. Dear Prayer Team please accept my apologies. I realize that my attitude is JUST LIKE the Israelites in Exodus 14:11 when they questioned Moses about bringing them into the wilderness to die. So they felt abandoned. I guess I feel the same way...
Replies
6
Views
228
Proverbs 18:19: A brother offended is harder to be won than a strong city: and their contentions are like the bars of a castle. Theological Implications: Theologically, this verse highlights the importance of forgiveness, reconciliation, and the pursuit of peace. God calls His people to live in...
Replies
8
Views
395
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,725
Messages
16,791,701
Members
649,319
Latest member
Naemorhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom