For the longest time I have been suffering from ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamazur

Disciple of Prayer
For the longest time I have been suffering from not knowing what it is that I am to do with my life (since about 2008). I started working at ### and my life spiraled downward. I quit in 2012 for another retail job but soon learned it was the same old things that made me leave ###. Here I am in 2014, unemployed, age ###, still living at home, and as clueless as ever to what I am to do with my life. I am realizing that I am not fit to work in the workplace because of all the stress, worry, fear, anxiety, and uncertainty that is inside of me. Please pray for me, that I be able to turn my life over to Jesus.
 
May our Heavenly Father answer your prayers according to his will. I prayed for this in our Lord & Savior Jesus name Amen.
 
Father, I agree in prayer with this child in Jesus' name above all names. Please come against the enemy, almighty and everlasting God. Please pour out your mercy, grace, forgiveness, and love, and receive the glory in Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
 
Most Holy God in Heaven, please look down from your throne of grace and have pity on us, it said's in your word your grace and love for us is great, that you alone are the author of our fate, and if we follow the path that you have laid out for us before we were born, all will go well for our soul, so show us the path Father so that we may always be in your will, Father we cling to the belief that you alone are the answer to our wants and needs, we leave our problems at your feet, Father give us the strength to leave them there and not try to do your job for you, we are weak but you are strong, you are our rock that we run to when the world closes in on us, hide us in the shadow of your mighty wings, where there is healing, we give our all to you Lord, our troubles and our needs, restore us, and heal us in your name Jesus, we pray, Amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello my name is ### and I am residing at ### in ###. I have been suffering from mental illness and drug addiction for almost 20 years. The past 5 years has been extremely hard on me. I have delt with everything under the sun you could imagine since I moved to ### in 2020. My life has been hell...
Replies
11
Views
248
Hi all, I have been suffering from what I supposed was a severe candida infection. Though, I have also took a HSV test to ensure. Hence, I am asking for generous prayers for a negative HSV test and an improvement to my general health. Thank you all, may you all stay blessed!
Replies
11
Views
545
I have been suffering from scoliosis and chronic pain. Please pray for me to feel release from tight muscles and to feel strong and comfortable in my body again. Thank you! God bless! ###
Replies
12
Views
721
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,466
Messages
16,777,306
Members
648,022
Latest member
Kriyruursin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom