Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over all the times that I was vulnerable and meek. Please can you stand with me in faith and prayer over this. All these things I humbly ask in the magnificent name of Jesus Christ with thanksgiving. Thank you.
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God
Isaiah 1:8 – “Daughter Zion is left like a shelter in a vineyard, like a hut in a cucumber field, like a city under siege.”
An Extended Explanation of the Verse;
This verse captures the vulnerable and isolated state of Judah, referred to...
Prayer request for my great aunt ###. She wants to pass at home surrounded by family, but the system is trying to keep her in hospice permanently. Please pray for her peace, for her safe return home, and for wisdom for our family. In Jesus' name. Amen.