For The Gift Of Discernment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

yahshuaboy

Servant of All
Elohim our Father of Hope and Freedom, please grant us the gift of discerning spirits. Enable us to make distinctions between holy and profane as well as clean and unclean. Help us make decisions according to biblical judgments based on knowing Your commandments. Abba Father, please hear our request for discernment, to discern between good and evil and to promote that common good for the entire body of Yeshua. In His Name we pray, Amen, halleluyah.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

We readmit is appointed unto men once to die, then after this the judgement. But nowadays we have these "near death experiences" where unrepentant sinners, before being revived, "die," and dying in their sins goes to heaven. I thought the devil only deceived in life, but does this show he can...
Replies
8
Views
394
Lord, I want to know what to do. I am a bit of a crossroads...I have gotten into Law School, I am making not a lot of money at my current job, I have opportunities in different industries that may give me the financial piece and security that I believe my family requires, but I also have a...
Replies
7
Views
171
🙏 Pursue Love 1 Cor 14:1, Love Abounds in Discernment, Wisdom to Choose Highest Phil 1:9-11, Consistently Knowing God Serving w/Joy Col 1:9-12... 🙌 Father thank You for demonstrating Your love for us while we were sinners Christ died for us, Rom 5:8. Help us in our freely receiving of that same...
Replies
10
Views
188
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,124
Messages
16,819,110
Members
651,194
Latest member
Haleutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom