For Thank

Status
Not open for further replies.

SWEETTEE

Humble Prayer Partner
I OPEN MY HEART AND SOUL TO YOU OR MERCIFUL AND FAIR GOD, I CALL UP YOU WITH A HURTING AND STRUGGLING HEART, SO THAT YOU GIVE ME THE FAITH TO OVERCOME ALL THE DARKNESS IN MY LIFE...I ALSO THANK ALL THE MEMBERS WHO PRAY ON MY BEHALF.AMEN!!!1
 
Lord, please purify your daughters heart and rid her of darkness and anything that is not of you. Let her offer her body to you as a living sacrifice to be holy and pleasing to you. In Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Lord Jesus, we pray that You give your daughter faith & bring her peace in her dilemma. Amen
 
Child of God,

Being confident of this very thing, that God who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ (Phil. 1:6). And the LORD will perfect that which concerns you (Psalm 138:8). God Got You. Trust God & Rest in His faithfulness. God is faithful. He Loves You. Place your confidence in God and not in your circumstances or what you see. Don’t count God out…Everything is going to be alright! This is going to work out for your good.

Let Us Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, “Please step in my life and perfect all things that concern me. Don’t let me ever give up; but always trust You in confidence to complete the Work that You have begun in me for Your glory. Bless me Lord Jesus with whatever I stand in need of and teach me how to be content with whatever You have blessed me with. And all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer please do the same for my family, my friends, and the writer of this prayer. God Thank You. Thank You For Your Word and Thank You for keeping Your Word.”

Dr. ### said… Trusting God through the bad times is the deepest kind of faith there is.

/>

I Have Confidence…###

Just Trust God… God Got You!

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have started working its been 3 weeks, thank you for all the prayers . The only downside of the job is that is fee for service there has been a lot of cancellation but God has continue to be good to me. I want to pray for my family for my brothers, my father so God can continue to help him...
Replies
9
Views
129
Thank you for being my spiritual guide. Even though I could never retrieve my older page I appreciate this one. New Chapters New testament and testimony. So thankful my mental has cleared up. It’s no longer dragging. My arm feels like someone or thing is attached pulling me but i keep yanking it...
Replies
13
Views
207
Dear Heavenly Father, I come before You with gratitude, giving all thanks and glory to You, the Great Physician, for guiding me through a long and difficult season that I didn’t fully understand while I was living it. For ### months, my body was overwhelmed by ### that was far too strong for me...
Replies
14
Views
321
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,244
Messages
16,808,527
Members
650,650
Latest member
Htoreidor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom