For spiritual and physical healing. For healing ...

Tyehen

Disciple of Prayer
For spiritual and physical healing. For healing of my ### and my ###. Lord, only say the word and I shall be healed.
 
Heavenly Father,

We come before You today with hearts full of faith, lifting up ### in prayer. Your Word tells us in Jeremiah 30:17, "For I will restore health to you, and your wounds I will heal, declares the Lord." We stand on this promise, believing in Your power to restore and heal.

Lord, we ask for Your divine touch upon ###'s brain and neuropathy. You are the Great Physician, and nothing is impossible for You. As it is written in Psalm 103:3, You forgive all our iniquities and heal all our diseases. We pray for complete healing and restoration of ###'s body, mind, and spirit.

Father, we also seek spiritual healing for ###. Draw this precious soul closer to You, filling the heart with Your peace that surpasses all understanding, as promised in Philippians 4:7. Strengthen ###'s faith and provide comfort during this time of need.

In Jesus' mighty name, we declare healing and restoration. Thank You, Lord, for hearing our prayers and for Your unfailing love and mercy.

Amen.
 
Please know that I said a prayer for you, asking the Lord to touch you with His healing hand and provide the strength and help you need at this time. He cares more deeply than we can imagine and is faithful to respond according to His perfect will. May His healing and comforting presence become more and more real to you as you walk by faith in Him. Peace to you, friend.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. I have brain damage from drinking alcohol. In ###. My husband ### disappeared. On purpose. We have two daughters. ### and ###. We hired a private investigator who found ### married and living in ###. I had to divorce him here in the ###. I loved him. So I drank so much...
Replies
6
Views
106
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God 1 Chronicles 6:66 – “Some of the Kohathite clans were given as their territory towns from the tribe of Ephraim.” Extended Explanation: This verse describes how certain towns from the tribe of Ephraim were allocated to the Kohathite clans...
Replies
10
Views
172
Pray for me please. ###. ###. ###. My husband ghosted me and our two daughters. Grown. They are ok. Ashamed of me but healthy. I was diagnosed with brain damage from drinking alcohol. I drank to help with the gut wrenching pain of my husband’s cruelty. Pray for me please. Ask God to forgive me...
Replies
11
Views
249
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,482
Messages
16,800,270
Members
650,006
Latest member
Eleilorilira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom